Torna alla lista annunci
University Internships - Digital Technology (Italy)
Baker Hughes (Nuovo Pignone International)
Our internship will provide you with the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E). You'll participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results. During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
As an Intern, you will be responsible for:
• Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
• Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
• Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
• Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
• Be currently enrolled in or recently graduated from Master’s degree in any of the following subjects: Computer science, Digital & Interaction Design, Mathematical Engineering, Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering, Management Engineering or in courses related to Software Engineering, Data science (Machine Learning and Deep Learning), IoT, Cyber Security, Block-Chain etc.
• Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
• Be in your final or penultimate year of degree studies
• Be fluent in oral and written English
• Have the legal right to work without restrictions in the country you have applied
Whether you are a software engineer or studying a degree in Data Science, there are opportunities for you to work on an assignment or project within the Digital Technology landscape to stretch your learning and skillset. An assignment in Digital Technology could potentially be in one or more of the following areas:
• Software Application Development,
• IT operations and IT infrastructure,
• Cybersecurity & Risk Management.
• IoT & Brilliant Factory,
• Big Data & Artificial Intelligence,
• Enterprise resource planning (ERP)
Florence / Remote Working
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns (e.g. remote working):
• Talk to us about your desired working options when you apply
Accessibility @ Baker Hughes sites in Italy
Should you have any special needs or disabilities, don’t hesitate to let us know in advance: we’ll set up appropriate arrangements or accommodation to offer you a comfortable and productive job interview.
We are an energy technology company. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying the technologies to take energy and industry forward.